Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Muy Coronita, Muy Bonita


There I was, pacing down a busy lane in Connaught Place. She was waiting for me. After all, I was running late. How could I have been so stupid to forget the time. It was 10 minutes to 10 and the maddening rush grew stronger in my head and in my pace. I couldn't afford to lose her this time. It was my last night in the town and how I wish we spent it together.

The crowd was too much for my liking. I wanted to walk with my shoulders broad, but instead I was forced to tilt and scooch to make way for the hurried mob, who by the way, seemed like they wanted to get to her before me and steal her away. "No body can  take her away from me"- said the frowning, paranoid Me. But, I could see it now, the place we had decided to meet-up. It was right in front of me. I ran the last few steps and rushed inside the Restro-bar hoping she would still be there and would have saved me a seat.
I entered and I saw her. There she was, sitting by the bar with an empty bar-stool next to her. I didn't mind the uncomfortable seat as long as I got to be with her. I was standing at the entrance and then, it happened. The invisible lasso flew over the tables and fell on my head and pulled me towards her. My eyes popped out like Tex Avery's eye popping Horndog wolf. Next thing I knew, I was sitting beside her, holding her tight, drowning into her 'golden' eyes.

I held her tight and close. I touched her lips. The malty sweetness lingered in my mouth. She took me to her Brewery Dreamland and the night became special!






         Muy Coronita...Tu eres Muy Bonita !







7 comments:

  1. hah!

    nice one (:

    loved it

    http://mymindtwinkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. itna pyaar sehat ke liye aacha nahi hai........

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWWWWWWWW...... loyal love to a beer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Too bad though, that your new found love can be seen going down on anyone who cares to shell out sufficient cash. ;)

    -Prateek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Yogini- Thanks :)

    Though, your blog link doesn't work?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sneha Sunny - Haha, Indeed! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Prateek - I think Mr. Arjun would be willing to answer your question :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...